ArtOptimizer is a workflow automation solution for Adobe Illustrator that works with Photoshop to:
• reduce the size of Illustrator links by eliminating excess image data, and
• perform essential image adjustments such as color conversion and sharpening
How ArtOptimizer works
• To reduce the image size, ArtOptimizer will automatically reduce the resolution and scale images in Photoshop according to their dimensions in Illustrator and the target resolution specified, and reimport them to Illustrator at 100%.
ArtOptimizer lets you backup the original Illustrator links as well as overwrite originals.
In addition, ArtOptimizer can automate the following operations:
- convert image colors between CMYK, RGB and Grayscale
- apply sharpening filters
- flatten images or merge visible layers
- run Photoshop Actions during processing
Benefits of ArtOptimizer:
- Save disk space.
- Save hours - and even days - of optimizing images manually.
- Accelerate document printing and exporting to PDF (for image rich projects the output time can be reduced from hours to minutes).
- Save time when transferring jobs to outside sources.
- Reduce job cost through faster processing by service providers.
- Speed up overall job turnaround.
• Adobe Illustrator CS3-CC 2017
• Adobe Photoshop CS3-CC 2017
• macOS 10.5-10.13