Graphic Inspector 2.3.1 (Aug 20, 2017)
• The Check for Updates feature now works as expected.
• Improved UI appearance of toobar buttons on macOS Sierra.
• Updated licensing frameworks.
Graphic Inspector 2.3.1 (Aug 2, 2017)
• NEW: Previews of InDesign files (CS5 and later, provided the files were saved with previews).
• Fixed an error in progress reporting.
• Improved stability and memory management.
• Addressed a system bug which could prevent Graphic Inspector from retrieving the complete list of files dropped on its icon for processing.
Graphic Inspector 2.3 (Jul 3, 2017)
• NEW: Image bit depth is now shown in the new Bit Depth column.
• NEW: The Bit Depth attribute is added to checkup presets to flag files with specific bit depth value.
• NEW: "Is not equal" operator for numeric values.
• Fixed an issue in which PNG color profile wasn't reported.
• Presets window is now open on first launch.
• UI fixes.
• Improved metadata tag creation experience.
Graphic Inspector 2.2 (Apr 18, 2017)
• NEW: The Open With contextual menu which lets users to choose non-default apps to open selected files.
• NEW: Column header tool tips.
• Icon previews are now loaded in the background, which speeds up processing (especially of large folders)
• Improved handling of attempts to scan an empty folder.
• Changes of "Show icon preview" checkbox preference are now applied instantly without the need to rescan folder.
Graphic Inspector 2.1.7 (Apr 17, 2017)
• Fixed an issue in which the progress bar didn't update on Sierra.
• Improved appearance of the contextual menu for table columns management.
• Fixed an issue in which the files were initially always sorted by name regardless of the current sort column.
Graphic Inspector 2.1.6 (Oct 6, 2016)
• Support for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Graphic Inspector 2.1.5 (Aug 25, 2016)
• NEW: Users can now show/hide any column in the files table using either buttons in Preferences or contextual menu in the table header.
• Fixed an issue in which an error could occur when processing certain files that don't have metadata.
• UI fixes.
Graphic Inspector 2.1.4 (Mar 15, 2016)
• Fixed a registration issue on El Capitan.
Graphic Inspector 2.1.3 (Jan 27, 2016)
• NEW: Help menu with instant access to the user guide, Zevrix website and support email.
Graphic Inspector 2.1.2 (Oct 27, 2015)
• Fixed an issue in which some columns didn't toggle their sort order when clicking the column's header.
• Fixed an issue in which the resolution of some PNG images wasn't reported.
Graphic Inspector 2.1.1 (Oct 27, 2015)
• El Capitan support.
• Minor UI fixes.
Graphic Inspector 2.1 (Aug 13, 2015)
• NEW: Graphic Inspector now can check image metadata for specific values.
• NEW: Custom list of metadata tags in checkup presets: create list of metadata tags you wish to check and their value type.
• NEW: Check file names for specific strings of text.
• NEW: The plus and minus button to create/delete checkup rules are now located near each checkup condition for easier management.
• All combo box items in checkup presets are now visible at once
• The list of sample values for ICC profiles has been removed.
• The file size of less than 1 KB is now shown in bytes instead of 0 K
• Improved metadata retrieval for EXIF White Balance tag.
• Unsaved preset is now saved automatically when application resigns its active state.
• Fixed an issue in which changing certain values in duplicated preset could result in changing values in the original - and vice versa.
• Fixed an issue in which some unregistered text field values in active checkup preset weren't saved automatically when switching form the Checkup Presets window.
Graphic Inspector 2.0.10 (Aug 6, 2015)
• Fixed an issue in which TIFF compression wasn't recognized in files created with certain software.
• Improved memory management.
Graphic Inspector 2.0.9 (Jul 29, 2015)
• Fixed an issue in which incorrect info could be displayed for the "file size above" preflight result.
• Text search is now case insensitive.
Graphic Inspector 2.0.8 (Jun 27, 2015)
• [fixed] Fixed an issue in which color mode of certain PNG files could be reported incorrectly.
• [fixed] Improved metadata retrieval for certain camera models.
Graphic Inspector 2.0.7 (May 4, 2015)
• [fixed] Fixed an issue in which new checkup presets weren't created after manually deleting preset files in the Finder under certain conditions.
Graphic Inspector 2.0.6 (Apr 17, 2015)
• [fixed] Fixed an issue in which the Open button didn't work.
Graphic Inspector 2.0.5 (Apr 17, 2015)
• [new] The Thresholding EXIF tag is now recognized.
Graphic Inspector 2.0.4 (Mar 13, 2015)
• [fixed] Fixed an issue in which Graphic Inspector could hang when scanning a PSD file whose alpha channel names contain certain special characters.
• [fixed] Some minor UI fixes.
Graphic Inspector 2.0.3 (Feb 26, 2015)
• [improved] Combo boxes in checkup preset conditions now contain instructive placeholder text.
• [fixed] Some minor UI fixes on Yosemite.
Graphic Inspector 2.0.2 (Jan 26, 2015)
• [fixed] Fixed an issue in which double-clicking a table header resulted in opening selected files.
• [fixed] Fixed an issue in which files couldn't be sorted by resolution.
• [fixed] The Reveal in Finder command now selects all selected files in the same folder as expected.
Graphic Inspector 2.0.1 (Jan 20, 2015)
• Improved handling of errors when entered serial number appears to be invalid.
Graphic Inspector 2.0 (Dec 26, 2014) New in Graphic Inspector 2:
• File icons.
• Icon previews.
• Resizable file preview.
• QuickLook is now used to generate previews, which lets preview additional file formats.
• Revamped user interface.
• Individual alerts are now marked in red in the file list.
• Contextual menus in file list.
• List of EPS fonts and spot colors can now be viewed directly in file list.
• Checkup presets are stored in a dedicated location instead of preferences.
• Selecting a different preset triggers rescan automatically.
• Improved behavior of split views.
• Fixed issues with preset behavior on Mavericks and later.
• Improved performance; many other fixes and improvements.
• Graphic Inspector was rewritten from ground up using new advanced technologies, which will let adding new features quickly and easily.